Website Fine Wines SG Pte LtdContact: PK Chua
If you are looking for an opportunity to flex your wine knowledge and thrive at a great organization with amazing growth potential, this role is for you! You will need to have at least a WSET Level 3 to apply for this post.
Here’s what you’ll do:
– The ideal candidate has strong technical wine proficiency, a compelling communication style that can command a room, a genuine service heart, strong sales skills and thrives on collaboration to achieve objectives.
– Write technical tasting notes for new and library wine releases
– Craft food and wine pairings to best showcase our wines
– Responsible for team training and development
– Facilitates staff wine service training and other training related to wine education under WSET tasting requirements
– Work collaboratively with winemaking, grower relations, management, marketing and the tasting room
– Manage and plan corporate wine appreciation events in Singapore
– Create and maintain the staff wine education program
– Work with management team to develop sales education plan