March 3rd, 2021
Dear Wine Lover,
We are OPEN!
Our wine schools are OPEN in every city except Toronto. You are welcome to register and attend the courses listed on our website.
Hundreds of wine lovers have attended our courses since January 2021, feeling safe and secure with the safety measures we have implemented. We take your temperature before you enter the classroom, there is 6 feet social distancing, and masks are required.
So come and enjoy some fabulous wines and expert instruction at a prestigious wine certification course with Fine Vintage!
We have an incredible promotion running for all in-class registrations. When you register for any in-class course, you will receive FREE access to any ONE of our Fine Vintage Online certification courses of your choosing.
You can start them immediately after you register, and they will be great preparation for your upcoming course. Effectively you are getting two certification courses for the price of one.
You can choose any one of the following FV Online courses for free:
- Level 1 in Wine – $99 USD
- Level 2 in Wine – $299 USD
- Level 1 in Spirits – $99 USD
- Food & Wine Pairing – $99 USD
Simply register for an in-class course. You will receive an automatically emailed message asking which Online course you would like to take for FREE. Just reply to the email and let us know!
We will register you and send you the access codes within 48 hours.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Please be advised that we are taking the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our students, instructors, and venue providers.
- Attendance is limited to a maximum of 30 students.
- Our team will also take your temperature with a touchless thermometer each day upon your arrival. If you show a temperature higher than 38°C (100.4°F) you will not be able to attend the course. We will transfer your tuition to a future course.
- Our blanket policy is that all students should wear a face mask except when tasting wine. However regulations vary by city and the local instructor may allow face masks to be removed whilst seated in class.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at the venue.
- Desks are spaced 6-feet apart.
- The classroom will be set up by our team and venue providers in accordance with health protocols.
- If you are feeling ill prior to the start of the course, please contact us.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver form on the first day of your course.
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms: Full payment is charged at the time of registration and payments are non-refundable.
Transfers: If you provide us at least 14 days’ notice prior to the course start date, you can transfer your payment once to a future course of the same type or to another person.
Cancellations: In the rare event Fine Vintage has to cancel a course, and you do not wish to transfer to future dates, you will receive a 100% refund. However, for WSET Levels 2 & 3, we will retain a $200 admin fee so that you can keep the Study Pack we have sent you.
We look forward to continuing our award-winning wine certification courses, with plenty of first-class wines to taste, expert instruction, humor and wine education rolled into one.
Thank you from the whole team at Fine Vintage!
The Fine Vintage Team