Terms of Service
1) Contract – This booking form is a contract between you and Fine Vintage LLC.
2) Confirmation – Upon receipt of your deposit we will issue you a confirmation receipt. This is your confirmation of participation in the course.
3) Course Price – The price of the course is guaranteed only after you have completed the booking form and paid your deposit and received a confirmation receipt from us. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of the course until such a time.
4) Transfers – You may change your booking up to 14 days before the first day of the course. This can be done by transferring it for yourself or to another person of your choosing to a future course within the next 12 months of the original course date.
5) Cancellation by us – If the minimum number of bookings required have not been received then we are entitled to cancel the course. You will receive a full refund, but no additional compensation.
6) Force Majeure – We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance of our obligations to you is prevented by force majeure. Such events include but are not limited to, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, epidemics, adverse weather, fire, and all similar events outside our control.
7) Cancellation by you – Cancellations must be notified to us in writing, and receipt acknowledged by us. You may receive a refund if you cancel up to 14 days before the start of the course. However, as we incur costs from the time of registration, the following administration fees will be retained to cover the cost of access to the online or PDF Study Guide you are automatically provided with at registration:
- WSET Level 1: $50
- WSET Level 2: $100
- WSET Level 3: $200
- Fine Vintage Specialty Course: $50
8) Liability – In no event whatsoever, any without any limitation, shall Fine Vintage LLC, James Cluer, or any other Directors, employees, affiliates, or service providers be liable to any guest for any injury, death, loss, or damage arising directly or indirectly from this course.
9) Law – Canadian law will be used in the event of any dispute. All disputes will be settled in Vancouver, British Columbia.